Presentation of the results in a LUCY webinar on September 29th, 2020!
The study report particularly addresses the findings in the DACH region and deals with the following questions, among others:
• Why is there a high relevance of cybersecurity awareness for any IT security strategy?
• What are the most common challenges when implementing security awareness measures?
• What are the specific benefits for the company?
• How do the awareness measures affect the workforce?
• Does cybersecurity awareness affect the corporate culture?
Additionally, Samantha Danilowski, IT Enterprise Security Robert Bosch LLC, will talk about the development of the Bosch internal awareness program and show how valuable it is to have trained and sensitive users.
After the presentation, the speakers will be available to answer questions.